• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

On ebay: Original Valiant covers with $.99 starting bids

6 posts in this topic

I've got a couple of auctions up on ebay this week for Valiant original art. Both start at 99 cents with no reserve, so this is your chance to get a good deal.

First up is Adam Gorham's original cover art for Faith #3:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/183324629226

ExExOeU.jpg

Next is Carmen Carnero's original cover art (separate pencils and inks) for Divinity II #3:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/183324633334

rOeiioY.jpg

Please take a look and bid!

Thanks,
Mike

On 7/19/2018 at 8:22 PM, thirdgreenham said:

Do you ship to Canada? Is it set up to allow canadian buyers to bid? 

Thanks,

Andy

Unfortunately, I didn't have it set up to allow shipping to Canada when I listed the auctions, and it won't let me add that option now.  I believe I can add ebay user IDs to an exempt list that would allow a user in Canada to still bid.  PM me if you're interested.  I'd have to figure out the shipping cost to Canada, but that shouldn't be too tough.  I realize it's not the best solution, but I think it's pretty much the only way to do it at this point.

Mike

2 hours ago, MGS said:

Unfortunately, I didn't have it set up to allow shipping to Canada when I listed the auctions, and it won't let me add that option now.  I believe I can add ebay user IDs to an exempt list that would allow a user in Canada to still bid.  PM me if you're interested.  I'd have to figure out the shipping cost to Canada, but that shouldn't be too tough.  I realize it's not the best solution, but I think it's pretty much the only way to do it at this point.

Mike

I put in a bid to see if I could and it allowed it. All’s good. (thumbsu 

20 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

I put in a bid to see if I could and it allowed it. All’s good. (thumbsu 

Well, that's good!  Weird it would let you, though.  Oh well, if you win I'll just figure out the shipping cost to Canada. :)

Mike