IDW BOB LAYTON IRON MAN
0

49 posts in this topic

235 posts

The question begs to be asked, why was it meant to be kept in-house ??  What are the other gems from other Artist Editions kept in-house?   Are they on par with Mrs A ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 posts
17 hours ago, Will_K said:

The question begs to be asked, why was it meant to be kept in-house ??  What are the other gems from other Artist Editions kept in-house?   Are they on par with Mrs A ??

Unfortunately I am not at liberty to reveal the gems of our inner-sanction. But trust that our archives are grand.

 

Creepy-boxes.thumb.jpg.2caad2473decf68f8dae90f7639349b3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,697 posts

The plot thickens! 

 

Does this increase demand for Mrs A? 

 

This is a fun thread!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
849 posts
5 minutes ago, JadeGiant said:

The plot thickens! 

 

Does this increase demand for Mrs A? 

 

This is a fun thread!

If they're trying to recall Mrs A it ought to let the OP know future demand for that drawing is going to be high . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,697 posts
14 minutes ago, The Voord said:

If they're trying to recall Mrs A it ought to let the OP know future demand for that drawing is going to be high . . .

Mrs. A is suddenly a hot commodity! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 posts
7 hours ago, JadeGiant said:

Mrs. A is suddenly a hot commodity! 

 

Shhh......just let me get this totally not rare, normal, everyday, book back in my clutches!!

 

(slides Mrs. A pilot -script & branding plan back into desk quietly)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
235 posts
On 7/17/2018 at 1:15 PM, J.Sid said:

Good news: sketches of her are in very short supply!

Bad news: ...they are in short demand as well

Bad news update... there's a slight uptick in demand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,697 posts
14 hours ago, namurr7227 said:

Shhh......just let me get this totally not rare, normal, everyday, book back in my clutches!!

 

(slides Mrs. A pilot --script & branding plan back into desk quietly)

Sorry, I thought the news about the Mrs. A series on the CW being green lit went public

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
100 posts
On 7/24/2018 at 3:07 PM, namurr7227 said:

Hi!

Nate Murray from IDW Limited here. I meant to keep this piece in-house. You should have a DM from me regarding trading this.

For anyone curious - the set is roughly 50/50 on Iron Man and other characters, this is the sole Mrs. A.

We have 9 copies left for sale as of 7/24.

Hi again Nate,

  I appreciate the offer but as with all the IDW products I get, I understand the random sketch "get what you get". I am ok with it. 

And now it being a verified file copy from IDW doesn't hurt!! :nyah:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
0