• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Attending SDCC? Please post OA dealer wall photos here
2 2

117 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Overthetopinc said:

Can anyone tell me if those Wrightson's are originals or prints? If so who has them and would it be possible to get a couple more pics with prices?

I'm betting they are prints.   I didn't see much high end stuff in the booth... 

17 hours ago, Jay Olie Espy said:

Anyone willing to do me a solid and swing by Coolines to see what the price tag (or price Post-It) is on that Rom #55 cover? I’ve always been afraid to ask.

It's got a BIN listing on ComicLink for a paltry $12,950

Get it now while they've taken leave of their senses! :baiting::devil: :p :jokealert:

Edited by thethedew
Emoji

8 hours ago, thethedew said:

It's got a BIN listing on ComicLink for a paltry $12,950

Get it now while they've taken leave of their senses!

Just as a matter of curiosity - since it's out of my collecting wheelhouse - is that a sarcastic response ? Or are you saying they actually have a fair price? 

11 hours ago, Overthetopinc said:

Can anyone tell me if those Wrightson's are originals or prints? If so who has them and would it be possible to get a couple more pics with prices?

The sign at the top says "Bernie Wrightson Tribute Project"

1 hour ago, Panelfan1 said:

Just as a matter of curiosity - since it's out of my collecting wheelhouse - is that a sarcastic response ? Or are you saying they actually have a fair price? 

I’m interpreting it as sarcasm. The punchline is that Coolines always inflate their prices and this should be no different (I mean this cover has been available for as long as I have been collecting [half decade].) I have no idea what a Rom cover that late in the run would go for.  My guesstimate had always been $7k and that’s with the inflation taken into consideration. But on the other hand, PanelFan, you make a good point—maybe it is a fair price? I hope you can still let me know what they are asking for it at San Diego.

Edited by Jay Olie Espy
Different size font not intentional

9 hours ago, Flambit said:

Hey everyone,  if you want to post questions about prices and can do it by tomorrow morning,  I will endeavor to answer as many questions as I can by the end of day tomorrow!

you are the best flambit :-)...please check for me the cardy superboy cover 189 at becharra's booth....thanks

3 hours ago, Jay Olie Espy said:

I’m interpreting it as sarcasm. The punchline is that Coolines always inflate their prices and this should be no different (I mean this cover has been available for as long as I have been collecting [half decade].) I have no idea what a Rom cover that late in the run would go for.  My guesstimate had always been $7k and that’s with the inflation taken into consideration. But on the other hand, PanelFan, you make a good point—maybe it is a fair price? I hope you can still let me know what they are asking for it at San Diego.

vimv3.jpg.dc5df4a4e1921096611cd92933c19032.jpg

I've purchased landmark ROM covers for half that price.

Edited by thethedew

I'm heading over to the con shortly.   I'll check on that Superboy 189 and that Rom cover sometime today.   And as a reminder,  if there are any other questions about prices from the major dealers,  please post here (please don't PM because I will miss the message)  and I will do my best to answer by end of the day

28 minutes ago, Flambit said:

I'm heading over to the con shortly.   I'll check on that Superboy 189 and that Rom cover sometime today.   And as a reminder,  if there are any other questions about prices from the major dealers,  please post here (please don't PM because I will miss the message)  and I will do my best to answer by end of the day

thanks flambit..:-)

43 minutes ago, Flambit said:

Please check coollines for me as well. ASM #374 page 1 is for me. Venom works out... Thanks for looking Flambit

2 hours ago, thethedew said:

vimv3.jpg.dc5df4a4e1921096611cd92933c19032.jpg

I've purchased landmark ROM covers for half that price.

Sounds about right. I always thought, what is the most "reasonably" outrageous price they could put on that #55? and $7k was my guess--maybe so...waayy back in 2016.