• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Graphic Collectibles Web Site Update is Live!!!
1 1

14 posts in this topic

Good Afternoon All,

Finally, the web site update is live!!!

Over 275 new originals added to the site by the artists mentioned in my previous post.

Click HERE to see all the new art.

All art will be sold on a first come - first served basis. Remember, I'm at Comic Con.

I will not hold art nor accept time payments without an immediate 20% deposit

No discounts at this time on any of the art.

Call me at 845-399-7312 or email mitkowitz@hvc.rr.com with any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Best,
Mitch Itkowitz

45 minutes ago, artdealer said:

I know!

Thanks.

Oh yeah, is the art physically at SD? The art is being sent to a friend (that you know) and he is at SD.  Can you just give him the art?

Malvin

"Discipline! Discipline was the thing!"

...fortunately, in this 'hobby', tomorrow brings another opportunity...and, nearly daily, another dealer update...and, shortly thereafter, another Sunday auction...and, once numerous days pass, another monthly Focused auction or Featured auction starts...and then some Signature auction opens for bidding...etc., etc., etc...

53 minutes ago, First Upgrade said:

"Discipline! Discipline was the thing!"

...fortunately, in this 'hobby', tomorrow brings another opportunity...and, nearly daily, another dealer update...and, shortly thereafter, another Sunday auction...and, once numerous days pass, another monthly Focused auction or Featured auction starts...and then some Signature auction opens for bidding...etc., etc., etc...

Yup. And you can’t buy everything. Hesitation is my new best friend, keeping me focused on my collecting goals. I haven’t bought anything published since last November. A meaningful cover I want, a meaningful cover I shall have. (Although I saw some nice Bronze Age pages at L.A.)

1 hour ago, Jay Olie Espy said:

Yup. And you can’t buy everything. Hesitation is my new best friend, keeping me focused on my collecting goals. I haven’t bought anything published since last November. A meaningful cover I want, a meaningful cover I shall have. (Although I saw some nice Bronze Age pages at L.A.)

Hesitation.. or in the case of online bidding - poor internet connectivity can also help keep spending down.