• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] random g.a. for sale--frazetta ghost rider price drop
4 4

87 posts in this topic

i'll take it on thread trumps p.m.'s, but i'll listen to a reasonable counters.  returns ok.  s/h on me domestic, on you if not.  p.p. fine.

love lessons 1.  weak at both staples, top one rusty.  o/w.  3.0'ish.  that cool metallic ink on banner makes the book!  $60

ll1.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

saint 6. i had this one as an adjunct to my miss fury run, as it contains a tarpe mills miss fury story.  6.0'ish book by appearance, BUT with the bug chew you see at 10c.  o/w pages.  hard to grade, so you make the call as to what the defect does to the book.  $100.

IMG_5077.JPG

Edited by Straw-Man

classic skull cover.  strange fantasy 8.  5.5'ish, but looks better--it's grade is knocked down by a crease running diagonally thru the candle.  o/w pages.  $250.  SOLD!

sf8.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

b.b. 118, great cole cover.  5.0'ish, with a couple dots of c.t. on spine.  little hole on f.c., on the gators foot. c/ow.  $175. SOLD!

IMG_5078.JPG

Edited by Straw-Man

san francisco copy of police 18.  has both the gilboy AND reilly stamp tells.  problems around the staple, as you can see. gorgeous white pages.  hard to grade---vg+?  $500.  SOLD!

police18-2.jpg

IMG_5079.JPG

Edited by Straw-Man