[CLOSED] AVENGERS #1 CGC GRADED 2.5 OW/W RESTORED(GLUE ONLY) - SOLD!

6 posts in this topic

5,202 posts

Howdy folks! :hi:

Well now that Rick @Ricksneatstuff has taken a break, sold his very nice copy of Avengers #1 and no one has any money left lol I'm putting my Avengers #1 up for sale.

De-slabbed 2.5 Restored with small amount of glue on spine(I believe it's down at the bottom staple, which is barely hanging on! Top staple is secure.

Comes with label. Book has been pressed.

A restored 2.5 just recently sold on eBay for $932.00 with color touch and tear seals to cover along with the glue on spine. 

image.png.a7c682b619cf668bbd83f3f219818d6f.png

Rules:

First :takeit: in thread trumps any PMs. I refuse to sell to Probates or naughty people in general. 

Shipping is included in the price for continental USA, but I'll sell to our friends in Canada on their dime. 

Payment: PayPal preferred, but will accept MO or check if that's your thing.

Returns: Full refund If not happy with the book, but please contact back within 5 days of receiving, maybe we can work it out.

PLEASE LOOK CAREFULLY AT ALL PICTURES TO UNDERSTAND CONDITION AND ASK ANY QUESTIONS.

Scans upcoming....

Edited by Philreal
SOLD!

5,202 posts

$950.00 SHIPPED  SOLD!

NOTE THERE IS A CHIP STILL HANGING ON AT BOTTOM STAPLE SEEN BETTER FROM THE BACK.

AVENGERS 1 FRONT.jpg

AVENGERS 1 SPINE.jpg

AVENGERS 1 SPLASH.JPG

Avengers 1 glue.JPG

Avengers 1 glue 3.JPG

AVENGERS 1 CENTERFOLD.JPG

AVENGERS 1 LAST PAGE.JPG

AVENGERS 1 BACK STAPLE CHIP.JPG

AVENGERS 1 BACK.jpg

AVENGERS 1 LABEL.JPG

Edited by Philreal
SOLD!

2,804 posts

:hi: HI Phil! Did you upgrade?

5,202 posts
5 hours ago, sassemble said:

:hi: HI Phil! Did you upgrade?

:hi: Sam, no looking to cut back and focus more on my ASM collection but if this doesn't sell in the next few days it will probably go back in the vault!