• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anybody reccomend desert wind comics as a good cgc facilitator?
1 1

68 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Lazyboy said:

Why would you think that people who've been :censored: by a crappy company and who know others who've had negative experiences would want to hear about positive experiences with the company? It would be acceptable if your response had been timely, though even your "positive" experience had issues!

I would disagree with the central contention that this is even a positive experience.  If anything the best that one can hope for seems to be: If I bug them enough I might get my books back after a long time.  

On 7/15/2019 at 10:39 PM, Buzzetta said:

I do not hold this company in high opinion and while I am sure that someone from their company will see this, I am glad to say that I have successfully dissuaded a few friends of mine from using their 'services' based on the words of the these boards.   

On 7/15/2019 at 11:59 PM, Buzzetta said:

This should be turned into a things I would not recommend Desert Wind for... 

• I would not recommend Desert Wind to find sand in a desert. 
  • I would not recommend Desert Wind to butter bread 
  • I would not recommend Desert Wind to spell 'wind' correctly. 

Carry on...

On 7/16/2019 at 9:52 AM, Buzzetta said:

I would not recommend Desert Wind or Celestial Wind to serve as footrests for when I want to watch TV and pop my feet up while on the couch. 

Since I wrote these comments, yet again Desert Wind was involved with another incident as we discovered at NYCC, once again proving to me that they have no business being in this game. 

Thankfully other people fixed their mistake.

I would NOT recommend Desert Wind in any capacity. 

Edited by Buzzetta

When I first dealt with DW, I got the impression they were newbies making newbie mistakes and they would either learn or get out of the business. That was over ten years ago. I no longer give them the benefit of the doubt.  At best, they are incompetent, but I now suspect they know exactly what they are doing.