• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's "sweet" DC auctions!

114 posts in this topic

Curiously, you did not dispute the "I am a Tool" comment. Must be true I guess. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sleeping.gif Everytime you get faced in an argument, you always resort to name calling. If you're going to be so pathetically predictable, at least trot out something more original than "You're a tool".

Curiously, you did not dispute the "I am a Tool" comment. Must be true I guess. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sleeping.gif Everytime you get faced in an argument, you always resort to name calling. If you're going to be so pathetically predictable, at least trot out something more original than "You're a tool".

Everytime you get faced in an argument, like a true lawyer, you skirt the issue. If you're going to be so pathetically predictable, you need to give up now. Let's not forget, you started the cheapshots by suggesting I was suffering from macular degeneration so blow me. boo.gif

Everytime you get faced in an argument, like a true lawyer, you skirt the issue. If you're going to be so pathetically predictable, you need to give up now. Let's not forget, you started the cheapshots by suggesting I was suffering from macular degeneration so blow me. boo.gif

Come on, if you're going to make an argument, don't just copy and paste what I just said! What's your next post going to be, "I know you are, but what am I?" Ooh, I know, you can just start repeating every word I say! That particular tactic killed in 1st grade!

Look, if you can't even give me a decent work out, then stop wasting my time. Damn amateurs.

That's giving homos a bad name. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Who's the h.omo? The man who created the legendary babe test or the guy who's fawning over the guy who wears skintight short shorts? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just because you made the babe test doesn't make you straight. Alot of the time men who swan abotu the place screaming about how much they love women are trying to convince themselves more than others wink.gif

That's giving homos a bad name. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Who's the h.omo? The man who created the legendary babe test or the guy who's fawning over the guy who wears skintight short shorts? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just because you made the babe test doesn't make you straight. Alot of the time men who swan abotu the place screaming about how much they love women are trying to convince themselves more than others wink.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif and popcorn.gif

Somehow I dont get the feeling that BOC is in that catagory.

It does seem that he might have some personal issues with greggy which he might be entitled with, but should keep it private and not try to hurt his auctions.

[quote Alot of the time men who swan abotu the place screaming about how much they love women are trying to convince themselves more than others wink.gif

oh cr*p - i never knew that about myself!!!!!!!!!!! devil.gif

and while BOC's questions are certainly legit, i did get the feel that he was "pushing" the issue rather hard. although, i suppose if it had been a newbie seller, perhaps many of us would have been publicly asking the same questions..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Some quick points then I'm done in the thread (maybe).......

• "Keeping things private".....I raised a legit question & never received a reply publicly or privately. FYI, Gregory can send PMs too. He chose not to, my patience wore thin, things elevated. Don't blame it entirely on me.

Contrary to what tth will tell you, the scans are NOT crystal clear. There's fuzziness along the edges which makes it tough to see if they're straight. Evidently, a couple of forum members felt the same way. One didn't even realise it until AFTER he bid & I raised the point. Which leads to..........

"As this book is CGC graded, no returns will be accepted." If you're going to have this policy you better be straight up & open about the damage. Or at least provide larger, clearer scans.

kiltman: look, you have no cred on the Boards. Remember when you were publicly humilated for shilling your auctions? Here,
let me remind you & everyone else. How embarassing. You can blow me but make sure you wipe off your lipstick first.

kiltman: look, you have no cred on the Boards. Remember when you were publicly humilated for shilling your auctions? Here, let me remind you & everyone else. How embarassing. You can blow me but make sure you wipe off your lipstick first.

Thats an awful defensive comment to make. I was just casually stating a point.

It's not like anyone with no cred on the boards could affect how masculine you look now is it?

kiltman: look, you have no cred on the Boards. Remember when you were publicly humilated for shilling your auctions? Here, let me remind you & everyone else. How embarassing. You can blow me but make sure you wipe off your lipstick first.

Thats an awful defensive comment to make. I was just casually stating a point.

It's not like anyone with no cred on the boards could affect how masculine you look now is it?

I don't know what your problem is, but all you have been doing lately is *trying* to flame people for no apparent reason. I don't think I have read a comics related post from you in about a week. Contribute something of substance occasionally or just STFU.

makepoint.gif

dude, BOC: high-larious. seriously. good stuff.

and for the record, i ain't getting into the middle of this thing. if people could just learn to MYOB once in a while, and let the issues work out between the main parties, a lot of this name calling crappe would go away.

course then it wouldn't be nearly as amusing. i myself am looking forward to a kiltman v. BOC round or two, because i love me a mismatch

i myself am looking forward to a kiltman v. BOC round or two, because i love me a mismatch
Nah it's fine thanks. Oc's right. Think i'll pop off and read those Sgnt. Fury readers i got the other day cloud9.gif

I don't know what your problem is, but all you have been doing lately is *trying* to flame people for no apparent reason. I don't think I have read a comics related post from you in about a week. Contribute something of substance occasionally or just STFU.

makepoint.gif

893whatthe.gif Yow! OF is in DA HOUSE! headbang.gif

makepoint.gif

893whatthe.gif Yow! OF is in DA HOUSE! headbang.gif

sumo.gif