• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Two Keys is all - Hulk 181 & Avengers 4
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Too much of a good thing means time to thin out the collection. Offering up two off the top of the charts, including the undisputed current king of Bronze.

Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 7.0 WH NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Avengers #4 CGC 6.0 Cr/OW NO LONGER AVAILABLE

• All PM offers/inquiries are welcome/considered, but the first unconditional  either in the posting or via PM gets the book(s).
  • Normal forum rules apply: No HOSers, probies, newbies without references/kudos, etc.
  • Payments: Paypal.
  • Shipping: I can ship from either within the USA or within Canada, meaning to no customs/duty etc no matter which fine land you inhabit. USA shipping is a Flat $15 via USPS fully insured/tracked. Canadian shipping depends on location but will range $35-85.00 fully insured/tracked. I'm happy to ship anywhere on the globe, so please inquire about shipping rates if you are outside North America.
  • Refunds/Returns accepted as long as you tell me within three (3) days of receiving the comic and have it back to me within seven (10) days. Buyer pays return shipping/insurance costs, and refunds will be paid out when I get the comic back. Refund will not include original postage paid.

Please PM with any queries or offers - thanks for looking!

Edited by Frank.Einstein
updates

Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 7.0 WH NO LONGER AVAILABLE

It's WHITE, and a stellar 7.0 at that. White hotness, the book to have. Nothing else to say!

Last WH copy sold July 29/18 for $3400. Cheapest WH available copy I can locate is $3,999.00 (ebay)

Edited by Frank.Einstein
NO LONGER AVAILABLE