• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM House of Secrets 92
2 2

13 posts in this topic

Hello.

I'm new to the comic book grading aspect of comics.

I've got a large collection of comics that I'm trying to figure out which ones to send off for grading and encapsulating. 

I see your helpful responses to this collector.

I also have a copy of this comic that appears to be in almost the exact same condition.

I hope this is not a dumb question- But- Is the conclusion that this is a candidate for for cleaning, pressing, grading and encapsulating through CGC?

I would plan on selling it, not keeping it.

Thanks!

26 minutes ago, captain_em said:

Hello.

I'm new to the comic book grading aspect of comics.

I've got a large collection of comics that I'm trying to figure out which ones to send off for grading and encapsulating. 

I see your helpful responses to this collector.

I also have a copy of this comic that appears to be in almost the exact same condition.

I hope this is not a dumb question- But- Is the conclusion that this is a candidate for for cleaning, pressing, grading and encapsulating through CGC?

I would plan on selling it, not keeping it.

Thanks!

post your own copy into it's own thread and you will likely get the same kind of response as it is a popular book.

If your book is similar in condition then yes I recommend you get that book CGC graded as it is valuable.