• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Journey Into Mystery #62 CGC 5.5 Hulk prototype! PRICE DROP!

4 posts in this topic

Just one book today, but it is a cool one! Just back from CGC. Book has been pressed by Joey.

:takeit: in the public thread works, as does a :takeit: in a PM. I am willing to listen to offers via PM, but if the book sells in thread before we close a deal then the thread buyer wins it. If a deal is closed via PM then the book is sold. If a PM sale happens I will post it in the thread as soon as I possibly can. Timestamp will rule as best as it can.

No HOS or PL members are allowed to buy, if you are on ignore you cannot buy, and I reserve the right to not sell to anyone who has cancelled a deal with me in the past.

Payment via Paypal, check, or MO accepted. International buyers must pay via Paypal.

Purchase price includes shipping in the US. International buyers are welcome, and will pay exact shipping to their location minus a $10 US credit.

This book is a difficult one to value. Most recent GPA for this grade is $350 but that was back in April of 2015. A 6.0 sold in January for $289, but that seems too low to me. Recent sales on eBay include a 2.5 that sold for $127.50. Two copies are sitting on the exchange on Comiclink with $500+ asking prices.

Let's start the action at $325  $280 shipped in the US and see how we go.

JIM62CGC.jpg

JIM62CGCbc.jpg

Edited by mysterio