Share your STEVE DITKO OA
1 1

54 posts in this topic

9,167 posts

Please use this thread to share your Ditko OA, letters or just to talk about the man, the myth, the legend!

Ditko'sDoor.jpg

Edited by Timely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43,081 posts

Sorry wrong forum. lol 

Edited by comix4fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,551 posts
26 minutes ago, Timely said:

Here is a link to my Steve Ditko CAF.

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerydetailsearch.asp?artist=Steve+Ditko&GCat=25394

Please use this thread to share your Ditko OA, letters or just to talk about the man, the myth, the legend!

Ditko'sDoor.jpg

nice stuff, my friend. nice stuff! Your photo of Ditko's office door? Any stories about that photo?

Edited by NoMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,167 posts
Just now, NoMan said:

nice stuff, my friend. nice stuff! Your photo of Ditko's office door? Any stories about that photo?

Not my pic, but I do wonder if the collector who took that pic had the guts to knock. hm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,551 posts

love your Ditko Spidey/Green Goblin page

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,551 posts
3 minutes ago, Timely said:

Not my pic, but I do wonder if the collector who took that pic had the guts to knock. hm

love your Ditko Spidey/Green Goblin page

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,978 posts
On 9/27/2018 at 1:47 PM, Timely said:

Here is a link to my Steve Ditko CAF.

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerydetailsearch.asp?artist=Steve+Ditko&GCat=25394

Please use this thread to share your Ditko OA, letters or just to talk about the man, the myth, the legend!

Ditko'sDoor.jpg

Your Spidey/Gobby page is to die for.  :cloud9:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
1 1