• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Top 35
2 2

41 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Oh my goodness are you a man after my own heart!! Your list are all favorites of mine. Seven Seas 4 really should be on my list too as I think it is a Top 3 Baker cover. 

I am with you big time on the Juniors, which forever has been my favorite of all GGA titles. I made the decision some months back to let them go and I regret it. It was such a painful decision that I have chosen to sort of erase that title from my mind, for the time being. We even have the same 4 favorites. Brenda Starr 14 for whatever reason, never really did it for me. I know that is heresy. 

The best GGA covers definitely speak for themselves. I'm just glad some deals fell through several years ago when I was selling a majority of my collection to raise funds. Otherwise, this list would be a lot smaller now.