• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Connect Ship Times Getting Ridiculous

3 posts in this topic

This last auction ComicConnect is over month past and still not received any shipping tracking. Typically they get close to the three week mark which is their stated latest ship time but this time no love for their buyers it seems.  While contacting them about the delay, they are using the excuse that because it was SOOOO successful they are taking longer than usual. I just think it is bad business to have a finished product and take 4-5 weeks to ship. Not like they are printing the books.... I know our customers we strive for 48 hours because we know our customers want what they paid for. Anyone else waiting and getting a little annoyed? 

Not sure if it’s your issue or not, but sometimes they have to wait to get the book from the consigner, check it, pack it up in a new box and ship it to you.  If you call and ask after you win they can tell you if they already have it or not.  I want yo say that some places will only auction books that are on site.  But I’m not sure if that’s CC or CL etc.   

3 hours ago, Knightsofold said:

Not sure if it’s your issue or not, but sometimes they have to wait to get the book from the consigner, check it, pack it up in a new box and ship it to you.  If you call and ask after you win they can tell you if they already have it or not.  I want yo say that some places will only auction books that are on site.  But I’m not sure if that’s CC or CL etc.   

CL auction requires the books are on-site as they create/own the scans. General sales (exchange) are not.