• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Star wars missing print plate?

28 posts in this topic

Yeah, the copy you posted with front and back surely is a printing error.

I took your opinion and that of a couple dealers and returned it. Hoped for the best but it isn't a print error.

The back looked like the one you posted Get Marwood of the correct print, not like the one that was a misprint.

Thank you for your insight and posts. I owe ya a beer. Saved me a couple hundred bucks.

I thought it might be worth the risk but in the end it wasn't. 

It's ok. I returned it. Hey, to have disposable income to take a chance was worth the risk. Considering it's returnable, why not? lol

I'd take a chance like that any day when you can return it. Why not? Lol

I got 3 Charles Sumner signed letters on a chance that turned out authentic by JSA. Got them for 40 bucks! Hey Timmay, go look their value up. 

Take a chance but have an out. Can't lose. 

Anyway, thanks everyone for the opinion. Saved me the 240.00. 

4 hours ago, Bobross said:

Yeah, the copy you posted with front and back surely is a printing error.

I took your opinion and that of a couple dealers and returned it. Hoped for the best but it isn't a print error.

The back looked like the one you posted Get Marwood of the correct print, not like the one that was a misprint.

Thank you for your insight and posts. I owe ya a beer. Saved me a couple hundred bucks.

I thought it might be worth the risk but in the end it wasn't. 

You live and learn Bob. It was a reasonable thing to do, take a chance. We've all done it and it's part of the learning process. Now you know what to look for next time. 

A posting tip for you - when you reply to a specific person, use the 'quote' button function. That way the person you're replying to is made aware you have posted and the flow of the thread makes sense to other readers. 

Good luck (thumbsu

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 9:31 AM, Bobross said:

I got 3 Charles Sumner signed letters on a chance that turned out authentic by JSA. Got them for 40 bucks! Hey Timmay, go look their value up. 

I'll wait for you to tell me.

zzz