• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frank Miller Dark Knight Return 10th Anniversary pin up prelim for Sale

1 post in this topic

I am  selling my Frank Miller Dark Knight Returns pin up prelim of Batman and Robin on a wire.  The price is $2,250 and the first email I receive stating, "I'll buy it" will win it but payment must be received within 24 hours or I will move on to the next person.  Price includes US domestic shipping and insurance. After I receive the winning email, I will email the winner to give them my Paypal account #.  International buyers, are responsible for all international shipping charges and insurance as well as any customs taxes or import fees based on the full amount of the art.  I will not lower it for any customs forms.

The Prelim is marker on Vellum.

Frank Miller Dark Knight Returns 10th Anniversary pin-up prelim Batman & Robin on a wire

no_photo.png
ReplyForward

Frank Miller Dark Knight Returns 10th Anniversary Batman & Robin on a wire prelim.jpg