• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Truly Dissatisfied With Service
1 1

109 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

i just want to know what the submitted comics he was dissatisfied with were ????

and you will never know.  He just wanted to throw a bomb and leave, thinking that would fix CGC's clock for messing with him!!!

2 minutes ago, Ride the Tiger said:

I'll take the worthless comics off his hands.  :)  If he grew up in the 60s or 70s. If its 90s stuff he can keep it.

-sounds like a millennial-

1 minute ago, Ride the Tiger said:

Hard to figure anything out about the OP. Had 1 post in July and 1 today. Probably safe to say there will be no 3rd post.

unless something else annoys him and he shows up to vent and leave.

19 minutes ago, bondtrader54 said:

Gosh if i didn't know better i'd say you guys took his complaint personally. If nothing else he might learn how small the defects have to be to go down to an 8.

We dont like drive by shouters that dont bother to back up their goofy claims.

2 hours ago, kav said:

We dont like drive by shouters that dont bother to back up their goofy claims.

Sorry, what has he claimed Goofy has done? It's not those Mickey Mouse rumours again is it? I don't believe Goofy would do that. It's not right that dogs can have their reputations tarnished in this way without proof.  

I heard Goofy was set up by (nickname for Richard) Dastardly and other Hanna-Barbera characters. Apparently, he snubbed the advances of Muttley. I guess Captain Caveman and Hong Kong Phooey are close to catching Dastardly though. I have complete confidence that those two will put an end to the Goofy rumors.

Edited by s-dali

15 minutes ago, s-dali said:

I heard Goofy was set up by (nickname for Richard) Dastardly and other Hanna-Barbera characters. Apparently, he snubbed the advances of Muttley. I guess Captain Caveman and Hong Kong Phooey are close to catching Dastardly though. I have complete confidence that those two will put an end to the Goofy rumors.

Interesting. Last I heard Dastardly escaped as he heard the Captain coming and scarpered. Phooey was fuming, and told the Captain he'd be off the gig if he didn't stop shouting out CAPTAIN... CAVE-MA-A-A-A-N! every time they got close to catching Dick.

There's another rumour that Dastardly was caught and tortured by the Hair Bear Bunch, but I can't see that being true as they've been in the Wonderland Zoo under strict observation for the last 30 years. 

Personally, I'd hire the Great Grape Ape (Grape-Ape) to look for him. He was forty feet high and, whilst a little bit shy, he was a super strong guy. He'd be in with a shout I'm sure. 

6 hours ago, Get Marwood & I Live! said:

Sorry, what has he claimed Goofy has done? It's not those Mickey Mouse rumours again is it? I don't believe Goofy would do that. It's not right that dogs can have their reputations tarnished in this way without proof.  

He claimed that Goofy was a human and pluto was a dog wtf

7 minutes ago, s-dali said:

This is all starting to sound like some sort of Wacky Race!!!

Yes. It's so cool I have a Pat(ent) Pending.

18 hours ago, valiantman said:

More examples while we wait for the original poster to provide some photos...

0778476031_1200.jpg

0778476031b_1200.jpg

Color break in the red bar at the top of the front cover.  Corner crunch upper left back cover.  That's why.

Edited by D84

13 minutes ago, D84 said:

Color brake break in the red bar at the top of the front cover.  Corner crunch upper left back cover.  That's why.

but it was still in it's original bag!!!

Edited by Artboy99

18 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

but it was still in it's original bag!!!

-it was put in climate control safe though-shouldnt that have repaired the damage?

On 10/5/2018 at 7:46 AM, Lhel1271 said:

I just wanted to say that- as a first-time user of this service- I am truly dissatisfied.

-we're all truly dissatisfied with your service in this thread-no pics, no nothing.