• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Miller Dark Knight Cover Spotted at NYC comicon
1 1

28 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Stan Singh said:

Just saw this tweet by Jock. Holy moly!

Check out @Jock4twenty’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/Jock4twenty/status/1048565211773456401?s=01

Not just him is impressed.  Many of the comic creators are blowing up twitter impressed by this cover.  Do you know who is showing it?  Is it Heritage?

28 minutes ago, Peter L said:

Not just him is impressed.  Many of the comic creators are blowing up twitter impressed by this cover.  Do you know who is showing it?  Is it Heritage?

It's at Frank Miller's booth. he's selling signed prints of covers from those 4 issues and this is hanging on the wall amongst the prints. 

2 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

It's at Frank Miller's booth. he's selling signed prints of covers from those 4 issues and this is hanging on the wall amongst the prints. 

Cut to: Frank packing up his booth at the end of the con and realizing there's been a terrible mix-up. 

15 minutes ago, Catwoman_Fan said:

Jim Lee...? hm

No.

Funny, I knew ahead of time that it would be at the show and where it would be, and I still walked by it the first time. I had to double back to catch a glimpse.

Prolonged exposure to light no bueno, so anyone who has a chance to see it should do so this weekend. Who knows when it will ever be publicly displayed again.

21 minutes ago, Nexus said:

No.

Funny, I knew ahead of time that it would be at the show and where it would be, and I still walked by it the first time. I had to double back to catch a glimpse.

Prolonged exposure to light no bueno, so anyone who has a chance to see it should do so this weekend. Who knows when it will ever be publicly displayed again.

How much light is too much light?  If I owned it I probably would hang it up in a room, but not in a bright room with sunlight.  I wouldn't want to own something that has to be hidden away.  (Having said that I do have some good things hidden away in darkness forever).

Edited by Peter L

1 hour ago, Peter L said:

How much light is too much light?  If I owned it I probably would hang it up in a room, but not in a bright room with sunlight.  I wouldn't want to own something that has to be hidden away.  (Having said that I do have some good things hidden away in darkness forever).

UV plexiglas is all you need to not worry about artwork being exposed to indirect sunlight. i still wouldn't put it where the sun shines on it, but UV plexi will protect your artwork if you choose to frame and display it where no sun shines right on it.