• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED .......SMALL THREAD For Sale....
5 5

42 posts in this topic

The following are either books that are back on the market or a couple I don't always list..... having issues with the Van and had to shuck out a large chunk of cash for parts, so I can't do time payments on these. I'll need to be paid within 7 days or I'll have to relist them again. Sorry about that, I normally like to work with people. Payment is Paypal (no friends and family please), M.O.'s, or check. Shipping is $ 8 for a flat and $ 15 for a box (USPS Priority) to the USA ...out of country will be more. Hassle free returns for any reason within 2 weeks of your receipt of the books. Thanks for looking :foryou: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

LOST WORLD 6 ………………………. 3.5 ……………………… OW ……………………… $ 55 …..Would grade higher, but piece out at corner.

DSCN6632 (2).JPG

Edited by jimjum12

FANTASTIC 8 ……………………….. 6.5 ………………………. OW/W ………………………. $ 400 :news: SOLD Bounty_Coder

….. Problems with lower left corner, o/w much nicer. Would hate to see this one go. 

DSCN6584.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

13 minutes ago, bounty_coder said:

:takeit: 

I'll miss this one …… called the transmission guy about rebuilt and he said $ 2500 :tonofbricks: I told him I can get a truck that runs and a basket case Harley for that kind of coin ….. me and a friend are going to get a used one and do it ourselves.... but I'm getting way too old for this. It's still driveable if I nurse it...… for a little while. These new front wheel drive vehicles suck... it took all day to change the plugs and the EGR valve. GOD BLESS...

Edited by jimjum12

1 minute ago, jimjum12 said:

I'll miss this one …… called the transmission guy about rebuilt and he said $ 2500 :tonofbricks: I told him I can get a truck that runs and a basket case Harley for that kind of coin ….. me and a friend are going to get a used one and do it ourselves.... but I'm getting way too old for this. It's still driveable if I nurse it...… for a little while. These new front wheel drive vehicles suck... it took all day to hange the plugs and the EGR valve. GOD BLESS...

Thank you for the opportunity Jim.  I hate when fellow collectors have to let go of books for financial reasons.  I sure hope this helps monetarily and rest assured you will have a fellow brethren having a new treasure to adore :x

Godspeed my friend.

Just got this one and paid top dollar..... so it may not be of interest at this price, which is what I paid. This will be the case for the next couple of books or so. 

TOP LOVE STORIES 18 ………………… 7.5 ………………… OW/W ……………….. $ 800 ….One of my favorite Cole romance books....it has a tiny piece off of the upper right corner.... VERY glossy.

DSCN6908.JPG

DREAM BOOK OF ROMANCE 7 ……………………… 7.5 …………………….. OW ……………………………$ 275 ….Neat book..... Carnival of Love is a cool story … what I paid.

DSCN6898.JPG

I do not want to sell this one and may pull it ….. it's steep but is what I paid. It's a hard book to find. 

YOUNG ROMANCE 28 ………………….. 6.5/7.0 …………………….. C/OW ……………………….. $ 250 

DSCN6730 (2).JPG

Just got  this from Johnny545 … if I'm able to sell a couple of my coins tomorrow, this will come down..... I do NOT want to sell this.... dammit.

EERIE 13 ……………………… CGC 5.0 ……………….. OW ………………………… $ 675 :news: SOLD Markentoth

….. Graded during the recent tight phase..... it's stunning for the grade. This is the only shot I have as it's at the bank. I would have called this a 6.0 if I had it raw.

EERIE 13 ...CGC 5.0.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

1 minute ago, jimjum12 said:

Just got  this from Johnny545 … if I'm able to sell a couple of my coins tomorrow, this will come down..... I do NOT want to sell this.... dammit.

EERIE 13 ……………………… CGC 5.0 ……………….. OW ………………………… $ 675 ….. Graded during the recent tight phase..... it's stunning for the grade. This is the only shot I have as it's at the bank. I would have called this a 6.0 if I had it raw.

EERIE 13 ...CGC 5.0.jpg

:takeit: