• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grades are in - A Trifecta of Groots

6 posts in this topic

Yes, I know this isn't the norm for this Forum, but I thought it might be fun to have 3 of the same side by side.  If you don't want to participate, I understand.

I actually posted the middle one by itself a month ago on here, but then I found 2 more in my collection so I thought I'd put them side by side.

The 3 of you who commented on that thread gave it a 2.0.

Let's call these "A", "B", & "C".  If you click on the photos they will get bigger (they do on my computer)

"A" presents well.  Cover & CF are attached snug at staples. Crease upper right.  1/2" spine split under top staple. Tiny ownership sticker inside front cover. Nice interior.

"B" probably shows the most wear of these 3.  Cover & CF are attached at staples (top staple only holding a flap).  1/2"  spine split at bottom.  Stain at top of back cover. Slight spine roll.

"C" Cover & CF attached snug at both staples. Small dark stain in Groot's right hand.  Nice interior.  Back cover has a 1/2" tear on the edge & a 1" tear at the top. One interior page has a 1" tear at the top margin.

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

Edited by gadzukes