• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The only comic that ever scared me.
2 2

50 posts in this topic

On 11/3/2020 at 5:00 PM, Drummy said:

But wasn't Wyngarde just Mastermind's illusion over himself?  which faded away when his mind got blown?

Probably! That makes a lot more sense. LOL I haven't read it since I was 11.

4 hours ago, seanfingh said:
On 11/3/2020 at 5:00 PM, Drummy said:

But wasn't Wyngarde just Mastermind's illusion over himself?  which faded away when his mind got blown?

Probably! That makes a lot more sense. LOL I haven't read it since I was 11.

Yeah, Wyngarde was one fugly ucker so he projected the illusion of himself as a much more handsome man. 

On 11/18/2018 at 7:11 PM, Bird said:

The Alan Moore Swamp Thing with the underwater vampires who feed on the kids swimming in the lake. And I wasn't a kid when I read it but a young adult!

DC just came out with an Absolute edition which reprints #35-50.  Mine should be arriving in the mail soon.  The first volume which came out a year ago was really well done.

Swamp Thing vol. 2 #038 a.jpg

Swamp Thing vol. 2 #039 a.jpg

2 hours ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

It just arrived in the mail.  I can’t wait to reread it.

0C4DD738-5A29-43D7-BF5A-251CA36D1F80.jpeg

8F18C990-7EED-4682-85ED-ABAD2773AEEE.jpeg

SO awesome. I have the softcovers. I will have to get the Absolute version now. I needed n #23 to complete my collection back in the day. I found an excellent copy via my LCS. I went to McDonalds to celebrate. Got my food, went home, ate it and read the book at the same time. Later that night, I got food poisoning. To this day, I can't read that issue without feeling queasy. LOL! Thirty+ yea

rs ago!