• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's 4th annual BLACK FRIDAY AND---AND---the 2019 TAX MAN sales thread! (yes, it came early this year)
11 11

1,170 posts in this topic

Completely forgot that I did a few copies of these magazines a few years back.  The James Jean cover with the rabbits was recalled and only sold in certain areas due to the nature of the cover.  I put some photoshop "stickies" over the naughty parts.

Heavy Metal #285 (James Jean variant cover) CGC 9.8 s/s Grant Morrison - $175  SOLD! to Bill1 and JP_rez

**(I've got another in 9.6 for $125)  The 9.6 copy is STILL AVAILABLE

heavymetal285.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

7 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Completely forgot that I did a few copies of these magazines a few years back.  The James Jean cover with the rabbits was recalled and only sold in certain areas due to the nature of the cover.  I put some photoshop "stickies" over the naughty parts.

Heavy Metal #285 (James Jean variant cover) CGC 9.8 s/s Grant Morrison - $175 

**(I've got another in 9.6 for $125)

heavymetal285.jpg

:takeit: x 1 9.8!

1941: The Illustrated Story #nn CGC 9.6 s/s Rick Veitch - $195 (lone highest graded copy in the census)

Based on the Spielberg film w/John Belushi

Only five copies of this book in the census.  All four s/s copies were my own, from my first private signing with Veitch back in 2011

I've also got two (2) cps in 9.2 available at $120 each and then an 8.5 at $85 (all s/s Veitch)  

There are still actors from the film that pop up at different shows like Chiller (Tim Matheson comes to mind) that would be great for add-on sigs

1941A.JPG

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:32 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Dreaming Eagles #2 (Third Eye variant) CGC 9.8 s/s Col. Charles E. McGee & Lt. Col. Alexander Jefferson of the Tuskegee Airmen - $350

Three (3) cps available

dreaming2A (1).jpg

:takeit:at 12% off per our PM!!  thanks rich

Longshot #4 CGC 9.8 s/s Ann Nocenti, Art Adams & Whilce Portacio - $175 SOLD! to mbatko_8

**($25 below what a 9.8 with just Adams went for a few weeks ago---and still less than GPA)

longshot4.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn