• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Force Comics November hurricane sale event

6 posts in this topic

Hello all

as some know and as many don’t know, our area was devastated by hurricane Michael 3 weeks ago. 

We’ve finally got power back to our store and are open limited hours these days. 

We’ve ripped up carpet and removed wet drywall and now we need to sell a ton of product... 

so im making public our hurricane Michael month long sale in our Panama City Florida location (in store only as we have no infrastructure to ship etc ). 

All new wall comics are 50% off retail. 

All trade paperbacks are 50% off retail. 

All regular backstock in store is 50-80% off our already low prices, including what silver age we have in the store.  (Examples our 4/$1 books are now 10/$1....our $1 books are now 4/$1...our $2-$5 books are all now $1...our $6-$10 priced books are all now $2 each...and $11+ And all silver age boxes are 50% off)

The few boxes of lower priced slabs are 25% off

All our peg toy wall and toy tables and T-shirt’s and back wall items that are priced 49.99 and less are  gulp, 50% off prices (example new dc figures that retail for $28, we price at $21, would now be $10.50!!! $9.95 Funko pops are $5 etc)  

all toys  (non Sideshow or high end) marked $50-99.99 are 30% off

all Sideshow and all statues /busts in store are 10% off our prices  

our store phone doesn’t work still and we have no internet or WiFi but if you live in the area might be worth stopping by

address and hours are posted on our Facebook page ( new Force Comics)

hope this qualifies as an “event”

right now we are cash only as we have no WiFi or internet etc to process cc but if my cell has service we can use square for cc, but reduce discounts by 3% and PayPal personal is an option too  

Thanks, rick

Edited by G.A.tor

Rick, 

I've been thinking about you guys and hoping everything was alright. I will tell my customers about this and hopefully will get some people down there. If you have any graphics I can put in an email or share on FB , let me know. If I can, I will try to swing by. Let me know if I can help in any way.

On 11/2/2018 at 8:41 AM, CCComics said:

Rick, 

I've been thinking about you guys and hoping everything was alright. I will tell my customers about this and hopefully will get some people down there. If you have any graphics I can put in an email or share on FB , let me know. If I can, I will try to swing by. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Thank you 

5 hours ago, woowoo said:

I still need a copy of  Action 7 at a I want to sell price (thumbsu plus I want to support Rick price included.

Wish you the best Rick take care.

Convention inv is a separate llc...none of that inv is in the store or part of the sale...sorry