• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eternals #1 stated it is a 9.2

31 posts in this topic

Hi - I am looking to pick up an eternals #1 to my collection. The seller is stating it is a 9.2.. I don't think it is a 9.2. I asked for inside pictures and will update that as soon as I get it back. For now just have the cover and back. Any input helps. Thank you.

2.PNG

1.PNG

37 minutes ago, ThorUnleashed said:

Hi - I am looking to pick up an eternals #1 to my collection. The seller is stating it is a 9.2.. I don't think it is a 9.2. I asked for inside pictures and will update that as soon as I get it back. For now just have the cover and back. Any input helps. Thank you.

2.PNG

1.PNG

I fail to see defects that would demote it to below 9.2. On the scans anyway. Can you point us to any areas of wear that concern you? The only thing I can make out is some vertical waviness of the book, like it possibly isn't laying completely flat.

15 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

I fail to see defects that would demote it to below 9.2. On the scans anyway. Can you point us to any areas of wear that concern you? The only thing I can make out is some vertical waviness of the book, like it possibly isn't laying completely flat.

Looking at the top left and right corners...The waviness I notice could not be flat.

22 hours ago, The Lions Den said:

I'm hoping that's just a little bit of ink transfer...if it's something more significant, that would be a concern...:wishluck:

Lets hope so. I'm concerned there may be some light staining on the spine edge back cover, about a third of the way up?