• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Super Heroes Secre Wars

7 posts in this topic

Hello everybody out there!

Im new in here so please be gentle if its off topic or other things that you feel annoying about ;-)

Im a collector of Marvel Super Heroes (Secret Wars). The first 12 issues from 1984.

What im looking for is graded CGC (9.6-9.8) comics wich are signed of the authors and at least one or two sketches.

I only know e*ay and comi*conne*ct wich have both "Buying" and "Auction" so if you others know other places where i can find good ones please inbox me.

is there anybody out there wich have good ones out there please inbox.

Until then, have a good day.

//Martin

On 11/10/2018 at 4:27 PM, Martin82 said:

Hello everybody out there!

Im new in here so please be gentle if its off topic or other things that you feel annoying about ;-)

Im a collector of Marvel Super Heroes (Secret Wars). The first 12 issues from 1984.

What im looking for is graded CGC (9.6-9.8) comics wich are signed of the authors and at least one or two sketches.

I only know e*ay and comi*conne*ct wich have both "Buying" and "Auction" so if you others know other places where i can find good ones please inbox me.

is there anybody out there wich have good ones out there please inbox.

Until then, have a good day.

//Martin

Try the WTB (Want to buy) thread on the main forum page & post what issues you want & how much you are looking to spend. Good luck!

7 hours ago, Not A Clone said:

Try the WTB (Want to buy) thread on the main forum page & post what issues you want & how much you are looking to spend. Good luck!

This.

The CGC site search isn't great, but it did help me find a CGC SS product that wasn't available elsewhere, so you may want to try using that to find a listing here that is still available.

Patience is a virtue.

On 11/13/2018 at 5:22 PM, seanfingh said:

Try OnestopComicShop out of Florida.  Dan down there has done tons of books with Zeck and Beatty, and MANY of them have been Secret Wars.

Hello there! Im living in Sweden and its a long way to Florida ;-) The Comic Experience you have over there is amazing. Here in Sweden no one knows about grading at all.

If im talking about the Marvel experience and Stan Lee many people doesnt know sh*t :-(

13 hours ago, Martin82 said:

Hello there! Im living in Sweden and its a long way to Florida ;-) The Comic Experience you have over there is amazing. Here in Sweden no one knows about grading at all.

If im talking about the Marvel experience and Stan Lee many people doesnt know sh*t :-(

That's cool, but I was more talking about tracking him down on Ebay or Facebook. He has the goods. It will be worth your while. Help this guy out, Dan.

@Par2ch