• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 MARVELOUS MARVEL KEYS! 2 SA & 1 GA - CLOSED

18 posts in this topic

No Ho’s or Probies 

1st I’ll take :takeit: it wins. 

No returns for graded items UNLESS something out of the ordinary...then buyer pays shipping both ways. 

Priority Shipping $15 *** FREE in the US. - Canada extra.  Elsewhere considered with pre PM.

Payment through PayPal or by check. 

If any here are still interest in some of my FF that were left on last post, and remember what issues, I will consider PMs. 

Thanks to those who purchased.  

HATE TO GIVE ANY OF THESE UP...BUT BETTER I DO to pay off Batman 1 I just bought :)

First up>>NOTE: 10% OFF EACH OR TAKE ALL 3 AT 15% - CRAZY PRICE!  NO PMs for Less at this time..I'll just hang on to them and sell cheaper books next week.

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY #85  5.0 OW/WP.

Barely a hint of MC...nice colors...This one should be pressed..as one can see the spine is raised...back cover nice and not as dark as the image shows here.

Pages are super!  Unfortunately cracked case..but who cares! :) Break this bad boy out!  5.5 or more?  In any case it is nice just the way it is... Price: $1550  SOLD

TALES TO ASTONISH #13  4.5 OW/WP.

BOLD COLORS! NO MC. faint crease and some light wear near spine..not much else. Back cover looks lighter then seen here..and is nice and still near white to white. Nice case. 

This book was sent in by me, some time ago, it was not pressed.  Price: $2500.  

MARVEL MYSTERY COMICS #92 5.0 OW PAGES! SUPER SOLDIER COLLECTION! INCREDIBLY BOLD COLORS! FC would likely grade 6.5 if not for chipping but this is a old label and back cover chipping might now be considered a less of a deduction...so could be worth pressing and regrade.  IN any case the case is cracked...otherwise nice...Price: $1000. 

spQD4E.jpgfYx71l.jpg

TphtL3.jpgJjMzVa.jpg

BzNul8.jpg6TAgUi.jpg

Q3dS92.jpgqs3VgL.jpg

Edited by storypapers
CHANGE IN PRICE! FREE POSTAGE

9 minutes ago, shadroch said:

Can you tell me about the Super Soldier Collection?

Your guess is as good as mine...but I've seen some of them...and they are all consistently nice..with great bold colors.  Metropolis comics signed the Certificate...I'm guessing they have more information....I was just happy to get a nice book.. :) 

3 hours ago, shadroch said:

Can you tell me about the Super Soldier Collection?

3 hours ago, storypapers said:

Your guess is as good as mine...but I've seen some of them...and they are all consistently nice..with great bold colors.  Metropolis comics signed the Certificate...I'm guessing they have more information....I was just happy to get a nice book.. :) 

Here you go -

https://www.metropoliscomics.com/load_article.php?type=article&action=view&article_id=275

14 hours ago, storypapers said:

I'm surprised these have not sold...3 Key books...in affordable range....does cracked slabs really mean that much!!!??  :idea:  OK..if so...I'll pay postage in USA TOO...last two days then Ebay bound... ;) 

Well, yes it certainly means more than free postage Joe. The round trip postage to CGC combined with the CGC re-slabbing fee is usually at least $50.00 a book.

7 hours ago, SSuperman said:

Well, yes it certainly means more than free postage Joe. The round trip postage to CGC combined with the CGC re-slabbing fee is usually at least $50.00 a book.

How fortunate CGC makes such a slab ...more revenue....I imagine there newest ones are better.....
Seems I did knock off 10% or 15%...do you think that makes up for the remaining $30 or so??

Let me ask you...what's wrong with a cracked case?  Are we comic collectors or slab collectors?   Seems to me the books are still what they are and the corner crack does not distract from the look of the book in any way.....

This hobby sure is different today then it was back when ;)  But hey...in the Holiday spirit....Black Friday and early Cyber Monday.....I'll knock off an additional $33 per book if you are interested in All 3...or $20 more off individually....

I'll be taking this post down tomorrow..I think it may do better elsewhere....Happy Holidays!