• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some Silver, Some Bronze, Some Keys, Some Lots: Round 2 CLOSED

33 posts in this topic

After last week's thread, I've been putting together a stack of stuff for another thread. This will have a little of everything again, ranging from low grade readers to some nicer keys, to just some nicely priced books. The rules:

1st :takeit: gets it over PM.

Shipping is a flat $5 no matter how much you buy. This is for U.S. only. If you're interested in international shipping, PM me and we might be able to work something out at cost.

Returns must be initiated within 7 days of receiving the books. But please read descriptions and look at scans closely. Some of these are low grade readers.

PayPal only, unless you have cleared it with me first through a PM.

I'm going to grab some quick dinner and this will start up in about an hour.

Edited by Deadlift Collectibles

1 minute ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Amazing Spider-Man #32 (GD+)  $15

Water damage stains in two areas making the book wavy. Staples firm throughout. No missing pieces. Presents well despite the water.

asm32.jpg

asm32b.jpg

:takeit:

Fantastic Four #51  (GD/VG)  $10

The book is more like a VG+ because it has a bit of a subscription crease. Staples are firm throughout. Actually a nice copy until some rugrat decided to write his own bubble caption on the cover. Structurally nice reader copy for anyone who wants one of the best all-time FF stories.

ff51.jpg

ff51b.jpg

2 minutes ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Fantastic Four #51  (GD/VG)  $10

The book is more like a VG+ because it has a bit of a subscription crease. Staples are firm throughout. Actually a nice copy until some rugrat decided to write his own bubble caption on the cover. Structurally nice reader copy for anyone who wants one of the best all-time FF stories.

ff51.jpg

ff51b.jpg

:takeit: take it

13 minutes ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Amazing Spider-Man #40 (VG to VG+)  $45

Has some spine roll I can't quite figure out but has the pages slightly uneven. Staples are firm throughout to the centerfold. Ink over spray on top that doesn't reach the cover art. Solid book with nice color.

asm40.jpg

asm40b.jpg

:takeit:

Lot: Batman #98 and #105 (GD-)   $50

Two heavily stained golden Bats, including 2nd Batwoman. They are complete and staples are attached throughout. Structurally fine but heavily stained, causing waviness, rings and staple rust. A project for someone. Pressing might get them flat to be okay readers. I wasn't sure how to approach these.

bat98.jpg

bat98b.jpg

bat105.jpg

bat105b.jpg

4 minutes ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Lot: Batman #98 and #105 (GD-)   $50

Two heavily stained golden Bats, including 2nd Batwoman. They are complete and staples are attached throughout. Structurally fine but heavily stained, causing waviness, rings and staple rust. A project for someone. Pressing might get them flat to be okay readers. I wasn't sure how to approach these.

bat98.jpg

bat98b.jpg

bat105.jpg

bat105b.jpg

:takeit: take it