• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X's Christmas Contest 2018 is almost here!!!
6 6

562 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, porcupine48 said:

I can go all night.

Hide contents

Don't be a perv,Liz 🌭

giphy.gif

And yet..., I am...!!!!

About 11 hours or so to kick off, give or take two or three hours and how long of a nap I take. I was thinking about giving away all the prizes in the first hour to shorten things up a bit and save me four days of suffering with you dorks. :banana:

I can imaging the kaos erupting over a copy of Fish Police #1.

200w.gif?cid=3640f6095c125bd7446b6e4d515

On 12/7/2018 at 8:24 AM, Pirate said:

That explains quite a bit.

Care to elaborate? Are you implying that a GED, equivalent, or higher education is a valid measurement for intelligence?

History lesson for you:

GPA of 0.6. Expelled for Zero Tolerance purposes.

Under-30 with a salary over $70k.

8 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Care to elaborate? Are you implying that a GED, equivalent, or higher education is a valid measurement for intelligence?

History lesson for you:

:golfclap:

Alright, now were getting somewhere.  :whistle:

20 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

History lesson for you:

Was in reference to your juvenile antics and how you conduct yourself on these boards.  You getting kicked out explains it.  

Just now, Pirate said:

Was in reference to your juvenile antics and how you conduct yourself on these boards.  You getting kicked out explains it.  

Except that, until my last post, you had literally no knowledge of why I didn't finish... Even now, despite knowing why, you don't know how. How does this explain anything?

Just because you have a bug up your butt, or don't understand humor/sarcasm, does not make one's posts "antics" or "juvenile".

Obviously you think quite highly of yourself despite lacking perspective.

1 minute ago, TwoPiece said:

Except that, until my last post, you had literally no knowledge of why I didn't finish... Even now, despite knowing why, you don't know how. How does this explain anything?

Just because you have a bug up your butt, or don't understand humor/sarcasm, does not make one's posts "antics" or "juvenile".

keep proving my point, thanks.

2 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Hey, I think you made that post in the wrong thread. Regardless, take it somewhere else pronto. Not here.