• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fiction house sale. several wings, raw & slabbed

33 posts in this topic

i'll take it on thread trumps p.m.'s, but i'll listen to reasonable counters.  returns accepted.  s/h on me domestic, on you otherwise.  paypal fine.

going to get out of all the wings post-20.  this'un was bought for the very bright reds, with f.h. books often displaying washed-out colors.  $250. 

wings38.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

12 minutes ago, davet75 said:
26 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

rangers sold without ever hittin' the thread.

curious as to how one buys a book without seeing a picture or even knowing the grade. 

"i'll give you $500 for that book, sight unseen and condition unknown!"  (shrug)

yep. that's how you do it.

13 minutes ago, davet75 said:

curious as to how one buys a book without seeing a picture or even knowing the grade. 

"i'll give you $500 for that book, sight unseen and condition unknown!"  (shrug)

wish you had beat him to the punch; sold for much less than 500.

2 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

look at the great cf spread!

IMG_5579.JPG

That is exciting. It has a plane on it.

1 minute ago, Straw-Man said:
6 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

That is exciting. It has a plane on it.

your FACE has plain all over it.

That's not right at all.

17 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

That's not right at all.

You guys are killing me.  Between the sweet covers, the mysterious Ranger Comics 7 that I was hoping to upgrade, the psychedelic seizure-inducing cover and the snarky repartee, i'm not getting caught up on my work at all.  Shame on you for making my night at work enjoyable.  :kidaround:

Edited by davet75

Just now, davet75 said:

You guys are killing me.  Between the sweet covers, the mysterious Ranger Comics 7 that I was hoping to upgrade, and the snarky repartee, i'm not getting caught up on my work at all.  Shame on you for making my night at work enjoyable.  :kidaround:

buy something, and you'll become instantly industrious.