• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some kind of a new record for Marvel Super-Heroes #13

64 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Well, that's definitely good to know then.  (thumbsu

Would you happen to have links to the other two >$30K CGC 9.6 sales handy since I am too lazy to do a search for them right now?  :)

I do not. I’m even lazier than you, so asking me was a mistake :foryou:

16 minutes ago, djpinkpanther67 said:
24 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Well, that's definitely good to know then.  (thumbsu

Would you happen to have links to the other two >$30K CGC 9.6 sales handy since I am too lazy to do a search for them right now?  :)

I do not. I’m even lazier than you, so asking me was a mistake :foryou:

Well, I just did a very quick check of GoCollect and they only list the one sale of a CGC 9.6 graded copy for $31,111 back in November of 2018 followed by the one sale of a CGC 9.8 graded copy for $31,000 in August of 2020.  :gossip:

Nothing at all in there about 2 other sales of CGC 9.6 graded copies at any price according to their database.  (shrug)

Edited by lou_fine

36 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Well, I just did a very quick check of GoCollect and they only list the one sale of a CGC 9.6 graded copy for $31,111 back in November of 2018 followed by the one sale of a CGC 9.8 graded copy for $31,000 in August of 2020.  :gossip:

Nothing at all in there about 2 other sales of CGC 9.6 graded copies at any price according to their database.  (shrug)

Nikelspot sold a 9.6 in 2019 he didn’t tell me how much, but he said it was north of the December sale...The other was on Comiclink sometime that year as well iirc