Doctor X's Christmas Contest 2018 is in Motion
17 17

1,425 posts in this topic

18,774 posts

This is the place to come if you need a good laugh some of the postings are just over the top lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27,914 posts
1 hour ago, GACollectibles said:

169,933.50 yen.  And that's my final guess.

Did I win?

as a matter of fact you did. you win a weekend with Greggy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13,614 posts
1 hour ago, GACollectibles said:

169,933.50 yen.  And that's my final guess.

Did I win?

 

21 minutes ago, DR.X said:

as a matter of fact you did. you win a weekend with Greggy.

You lucky dog, Andrew 

greggy-G9K-Personal-Presser1.jpg&key=e07

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,530 posts
On 12/16/2018 at 2:51 AM, lizards2 said:

FF110greencgc9.0.jpeg

Oooh I need this book. It goes in my birth month collection! Yes, I am just now catching up on 20 pages of this thread from where I didn't log in all weekend because of work.

Edited by Mayor006

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27,914 posts
36 minutes ago, telerites said:

 

You lucky dog, Andrew 

greggy-G9K-Personal-Presser1.jpg&key=e07

Is that Joey in the back ground with the two tone shirt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31,915 posts
2 minutes ago, DR.X said:

Is that Joey in the back ground with the two tone shirt?

I think so.  Is that KoR in the pic, too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27,914 posts
1 minute ago, comicdonna said:

I think so.  Is that KoR in the pic, too?

It looks like Joey. He's the only man I know that needs a shave any hour of the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26,472 posts
1 hour ago, DR.X said:

as a matter of fact you did. you win a weekend with Greggy.

I do not think "win" means what you think it means.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26,472 posts
43 minutes ago, telerites said:

 

You lucky dog, Andrew 

greggy-G9K-Personal-Presser1.jpg&key=e07

The boy is quite handsy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26,472 posts
3 minutes ago, comicdonna said:
7 minutes ago, DR.X said:

Is that Joey in the back ground with the two tone shirt?

I think so.  Is that KoR in the pic, too?

Joey, Matt Nelson & KOR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27,914 posts

Did Greggy use one of those blank badges that you filled in your own name on like " Hi, I'm Greggy? "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34,545 posts

Thanks again for running the contest Dr. X.   Always great fun!   Congrats to all the winners.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16,334 posts

:applause:   Great fun and lots of laughs once again Dr. X !! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43,832 posts
1 hour ago, Mayor006 said:
On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:51 PM, lizards2 said:

FF110greencgc9.0.jpeg

Oooh I need this book. It goes in my birth month collection! Yes, I am just now catching up on 20 pages of this thread from where I didn't log in all weekend because of work.

You know, I was really lucky to score that book.  MCMiles had it up here on the boards, and it was met by resounding silence by the less-cultured clientele.  So, I PM'd him, and did time payments on it.  Such a nice, HG novelty book - love the greens and purples!  I see a nice one come up on eBay now and then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43,832 posts
1 hour ago, DR.X said:

Did Greggy use one of those blank badges that you filled in your own name on like " Hi, I'm Greggy? "

greggy uses everything, sometimes even when your looking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
17 17