• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic thread from General revisited...

4 posts in this topic

Think of this as a holiday treat.  The Flee Marquette history of comics from nearly a decade ago is a reminder of how far these boards have come and how much humor has been lost.  Rereading this brought more than a few smiles, chuckles and outright laughter.  The usual suspects are all here and deserving of their moment of fame.  Just follow the bread crumbs and you'll get there. Hey, that's a lot longer than 15 minutes, ain't it!  :grin:

2 hours ago, Cat-Man_America said:

Think of this as a holiday treat.  The Flee Marquette history of comics from nearly a decade ago is a reminder of how far these boards have come and how much humor has been lost.  Rereading this brought more than a few smiles, chuckles and outright laughter.  The usual suspects are all here and deserving of their moment of fame.  Just follow the bread crumbs and you'll get there. Hey, that's a lot longer than 15 minutes, ain't it!  :grin:

Some classic stuff, indeed!  @Point Five had the best line in just the second post of the linked OO thread:  "Don't worry...once the Obadiah Oldbuck movie is announced, things will really turn around." :)

59 minutes ago, path4play said:

Omg, so funny and creative.  I'm breaking out my Obadiah Oldbuck right now.  On closer inspection, I believe the coded alpha numeric pattern inscribed on the inside cover could possibly indicate a pedigree copy from "The Podiatrist" himself.

Scan

e14c7cc48a1adbaee392f50c6e7ab1d6.png