• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Storage in NY garage without Heat or AC
2 2

28 posts in this topic

On 12/16/2018 at 7:19 PM, shadroch said:

I recently moved from Long Island. I'd recommend a dehumidifier when April comes around. Put a fan  going as much as possible, heat is not a books friend.

You are missing out on sooooo much rain.  Sooooo much fun.  Every Sunday seems to be a Noah's Ark level rainstorm. 

Bought my two stage snowblower though... $400 Cyber Monday sale. 

Edited by Buzzetta

3 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Bought my two stage snowblower though... $400 Cyber Monday sale. 

Thank you for practically guaranteeing that we'll have a mild winter regarding snow in the Northeast.  :applause:

Just throwing this out there...

I had a bunch of long boxes sitting up in my mom's garage since the 80's (central lower MI). Some of the bags still had a sticker with the name of the comic store that I bought them at. After she passed away recently, I had to clear them all out & bring them home. The majority of them suffered, but not that bad ... a few tics, nothing major. A lot of them, however, have been coming back from CGC as 9.8.

1 hour ago, Phicks said:

NYC is the safest big city in the United States. Potentially because more often than not, when people get into a fight they use their fists (or maybe a box cutter), rather than the chicken sh**t move of pulling out a gun and shooting someone in the middle of a fist fight.

10 hours ago, the blob said:

NYC is the safest big city in the United States. Potentially because more often than not, when people get into a fight they use their fists (or maybe a box cutter), rather than the chicken sh**t move of pulling out a gun and shooting someone in the middle of a fist fight.

Never bring a fist to gunfight. 2c

Edited by lizards2

21 hours ago, namisgr said:

Thank you for practically guaranteeing that we'll have a mild winter regarding snow in the Northeast.  :applause:

:preach:

I would rather have one and not need it than need it and not have it.