• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Solstice Slab Sale
1 1

44 posts in this topic

I will start in the middle of the alphabet, so I won't be accused of symmetry.  This is one of my all time favorite series.  :banana: 

Magnus Robot Fighter 17 CGC 9.6 OW pages $165.  File Copy.  Beautiful Russ Manning art.  Panels of a mini-dressed, scantily clad Leeja Clane, should you dare to look inside!

Magnus17cgc9.6s.jpg
Magnus17cgcbc.jpg

Look at all the layers in this cover, with the ghosty robots.  There were several incredible, multi-layered painted covers in this series!

Magnus Robot Fighter 19 CGC 9.4  OW/W pages $115.  Beautiful Russ Manning art.

Magnus19cgc9.4s.jpg
Magnus19cgcbc.jpg

Strange Adventures 117 CGC 4.5 OW pages $95.  Origin and first appearance of Atomic Knights!  Bonus – Gorilla cover!  Treat yourself to a Christmas gift!
StrAdv117cgc3.jpg
StrAdv117cgc4.jpg
StrAdv117cgc1.jpg
StrAdv117cgc2.jpg

Strange Adventures 223 CGC 9.2 OW pages $42.   I think this is one of only two Atomic Knight covers in the series.
SA223CGC92.jpg
SA223cgcbc.jpg

Edited by lizards2
frolicking - still legal in 29 states!

Strange Adventures 225 CGC 9.4 white pages $77  Don Rosa copy with certificate. Priced not to sell, as it is my favorite space aliens and bi-planes cover!
SA225.jpg
SA225bc.jpg
SA225labela.jpg
SA225labelb.jpg

Superboy 171 CGC 9.2 OW pages $75.  First appearance of Aquaboy!  Kav assures me that Aquaboy will star prominently in Aquaman, the Movie 2!  I’m sure Neil Patrick Harris will shine in the role!  :news:SOLD!!! :news: 
th_superboy171cgc9.2.jpg th_superboy171cgc9.2bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2
Sold!

Weird Western Tales 21 CGC 9.2 OW/W pages $25.  Oft overlooked hanging cover!  Collect them all!  :news:  SOLD!!!  :news: 
th_WeirdWestcgc9.2.jpg th_WeirdWestcgc9.2bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2
Soldeded!

World’s Finest 192 CGC 9.4 white pages, $70.  Another beautiful purple-covered DC!  Superman and Batman go to camp!
WF192CGC94.jpg
WF192cgc94bc.jpg

All American Men of War 112 CGC 9.4 OW pages $190.  Balloon Buster begins, sharp grey tone cover!  :news:  SOLD!!!  :news: 
th_AAMOW112CGC94c.jpg th_AAMOW112CGC94cbc.jpg

Edited by lizards2
SOLD!

Baby Huey Duckland 14 CGC 9.4 OW/W pages $45.  Rowdy duck on duck action - includes a baseball cover!
BabyHueyDL14cgc94.jpg
BabyHueyDL14cgc94bc.jpg

Batman 206 CGC 9.0 OW pages $82.  Just bought this and found out I already have a NM- raw copy. :frown:

Batman Bondage Cover!  banana052.gif
Bats206cgc.jpg
bat206cgc9.0bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2
Hype!

11 minutes ago, Cliff R. said:
1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

Paypal begrudgingly accepted.

I haven't sold anything in ages. Is it the fee or do you have other issues with them?

The fees, and other issues, like not being able to talk to a live person, my personal email being someone else's paypal address, etc., etc.

That being said, it is pretty hard to not take Paypal at all.  Although some here do (or rather don't) that, and I applaud them for it.

Chili 9 CGC 9.4 OW/W pages $75.  She's a red hot tomato.  Haven’t decided whether I want to sell this one yet.
chili9.jpg
chili9bc.jpg

Detective 357 CGC 9.4 $160 crack on back of slab - does not affect book.  Old label ripe for the squarshin'!!! :banana: 
TEC357cgc9.4a.jpg
TEC357cgc9.4b.jpg
TEC357cgc9.4c.jpg
TEC357cgc9.4d.jpg

House of Mystery 166 CGC 9.4 OW pages, $90.  A Pacific Coast pedigree 9.4 for under a C-note!!!! :whatthe:  This books just shines with color...., or colour, for you Canuckians.
HOM16694pc.jpg
HOM166cgc94pc.jpg
HOM166cgc94pcbc.jpg