• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicConnect's Next Event Auction has started posting books !
21 21

4,092 posts in this topic

I was expecting a restored, raw Action 1 to show up at either Heritage or C-connect.  Most likely, the one we are discussing is that book.

On 4/24/2024 at 12:23 AM, Aman619 said:

so what's the over under on the Action 1 being a restored copy??

I'm always confused in these kinds of situations as to which is the correct answer.  If I say I'm sure it's a restored copy, does that mean I'm taking the "over" or the "under"?

On 4/24/2024 at 12:24 AM, tth2 said:

I'm always confused in these kinds of situations as to which is the correct answer.  If I say I'm sure it's a restored copy, does that mean I'm taking the "over" or the "under"?

Honestly, beats me too!  But I do think it’s restored by virtue of no salesmanship for the book.  That would not be possible if it was a HG unrestored copy in that apparent condition. We’d be getting a torrent of Metro pumping. As would any auction house. 

On 4/24/2024 at 1:32 PM, Aman619 said:

Honestly, beats me too!  But I do think it’s restored by virtue of no salesmanship for the book.  That would not be possible if it was a HG unrestored copy in that apparent condition. We’d be getting a torrent of Metro pumping. As would any auction house. 

Which would explain Vinnie's casual handling of the book.  I mean, if it's already restored and gets a little more damage, what's a little more restoration between friends?

On 4/24/2024 at 6:19 AM, tth2 said:

Which would explain Vinnie's casual handling of the book.  I mean, if it's already restored and gets a little more damage, what's a little more restoration between friends?

No biggie, that’s what pressing is for. Seen one Action 1 you seen ‘em all…