• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM: X-MEN 15

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

Have recently decided to sell my collection. Have sent some of my more valuable comics in for grading; however, I am planning to sell the remainder w/o grading. To that end I need to learn to do some basic grading. I am posting this comic in hopes of learning how to grade. This is my first post in the PGM post. 

Please let me know if there are too many pictures or if some area(s) need to be focused on. 

The cover is still attached, the comic is complete, no writing, and it lays flat.

Thank you.

DSCN5478.JPG

DSCN5477.JPG

DSCN5476.JPG

DSCN5475.JPG

XMEN-15-F.jpg

XMEN-15-B.jpg

12 hours ago, El-Gato said:

Hello,

Have recently decided to sell my collection. Have sent some of my more valuable comics in for grading; however, I am planning to sell the remainder w/o grading. To that end I need to learn to do some basic grading. I am posting this comic in hopes of learning how to grade. This is my first post in the PGM post. 

Please let me know if there are too many pictures or if some area(s) need to be focused on. 

The cover is still attached, the comic is complete, no writing, and it lays flat.

Thank you.

DSCN5478.JPG

DSCN5477.JPG

DSCN5476.JPG

DSCN5475.JPG

XMEN-15-F.jpg

XMEN-15-B.jpg

4.5 seems right.