• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman #608 2nd Print ERROR?

3 posts in this topic

Hello.

I am aware that some copies were printed with the 4th wrap out of order, but cannot find any photos for reference. Does anybody have a photo of the error or can tell me what to look for? Thanks!

Also: I have a mini of X-Men: Ronin #1-5 and 1,3,4,5 say # of 5 while #2 says 2 of 6. There is only one series that I know of so just wondering what the deal is.

Thanks for any insight and have a great weekend.

12 minutes ago, OneSiDead said:

Hello.

I am aware that some copies were printed with the 4th wrap out of order, but cannot find any photos for reference. Does anybody have a photo of the error or can tell me what to look for? Thanks!

Also: I have a mini of X-Men: Ronin #1-5 and 1,3,4,5 say # of 5 while #2 says 2 of 6. There is only one series that I know of so just wondering what the deal is.

Thanks for any insight and have a great weekend.

There are a few cases of the length of a mini series being changed, so the "#Y of X" might have different values for X on the cover of the same series. the Punisher min from the '80s immediately comes to mind.