• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Star Wars: Darth Vader 3 (16 copy lot, NM and NM+, $80)

4 posts in this topic

Up for sale are 16 copies of Marvel's Star Wars: Darth Vader #3. That's the first appearance of Doctor Aphra. 

These issues are at least NM, with at least six of them being NM+. These are comics that are in very nice shape. 

Each issue is in a Mylite2 bag with fullback. 

All 16 copies for $80 plus shipping. Prices are eBay for this issue ranges in the $7 to $15 range. I'm asking for what amounts to $5 per copy. 

I prefer shipping Priority Mail, but if you want Media, let me know. Just understand that the PO might inspect the box.

IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg

IMG_1927.jpg

4 minutes ago, Reno McCoy said:

Up for sale are 16 copies of Marvel's Star Wars: Darth Vader #3. That's the first appearance of Doctor Aphra. 

These issues are at least NM, with at least six of them being NM+. These are comics that are in very nice shape. 

Each issue is in a Mylite2 bag with fullback. 

All 16 copies for $80 plus shipping. Prices are eBay for this issue ranges in the $7 to $15 range. I'm asking for what amounts to $5 per copy. 

I prefer shipping Priority Mail, but if you want Media, let me know. Just understand that the PO might inspect the box.

IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg

IMG_1927.jpg

take