• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

National Artifacts - any experience with them?

9 posts in this topic

National Artifacts, Wyckoff, NJ. won some items in an auction on November 10th. Was unable to reach them and they say they tried to reach me so payment was only made on December 14th. They promised items would be shipped last week or beginning of this week but appears Items have yet to be shipped. About to make a PayPal claim. But before doing so just wish to check whether anyone have any experience with them

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 8:10 AM, SkOw said:

Awful.  Avoid at all costs. Had to finally get a refund and it was a pain.  Awful customer service and borderline scammers IMO.  

Thanks. I am about to open a paypal case

6 hours ago, telerites said:

I actually have had no issues although I only won a couple of items in an earlier auction.  Shipped and packed just fine.

It is really strange why they don’t wish to ship then. It is more than a month since payment and just promise after promise

Edited by Poka
Spelling

1 hour ago, Poka said:

It is really strange why they don’t wish to ship then. It is more than a month since payment and just promise after promise

Yeah a PP dispute seems appropriate then.  Like I said my experience is limited so maybe I was fortunate.    Good luck.  

Just wish to close this one out.m I did open a PayPal case after which some items got shipped whereas other they mailed me that they could not find. 1 of the ones they did ship was a 9.6 of a comic where I had bid for a 9.8

They offered a refund on the items they could not find and I asked for a partial refund for the item which was received with lower grade.

Seller did work with paypal and refunded today for the items not received as well as the partial and had PayPal close the case afterwards.

It is a bit of a shame that it took such long time as they packed really well and I cannot complain about the longbox I won and they sent me. 

I'm updating this to say these guys are a bunch of incompetent clowns. I won a couple books in their auction almost a week ago. Their guidelines state that you must make payment within 72 hours, or they will cancel or hit you with a surcharge. I've called and emailed daily and they can't get their act together to get me a link for the payment. Bad enough they charge $75 to ship two books what is only five or so hours away, now I can't even pay for the books I "won", and not sure I have faith enough in them to actually get them to me in one piece.

No one answers when you call. No response to email. Someone called me back...eventually, and said he'd take care of it. Waited a couple days, and still no communication, no link to pay. Horrible, horrible customer service, if one can even call it that. Wish I'd read this thread earlier. Hopefully this will warn others away.

Avoid at all costs.

Edited by thewritestuff