• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD: Ghostbusters Ecto 1 by Jon Miller

1 post in this topic

PAGE IS SOLD

Hi everyone, I'm helping a friend who finds himself needing to sell some things. This is one he hates to part with, and it's really a wonderfully stylized rendereing of the iconic Ecto 1, which reappeared in a teaser for Ghostbusters 3 a few days ago.

By posting this here I want to make it clear I am not making a cent from this sale, just trying to help out a friend, and would happily put anyone interested in contact directly with him. He is someone I have known for many years in another area of collecting, very reputable, and gets my highest recommendation.

The art is on 16" x 12" illustration board with overlay as can be seen in the photo. The artist Jon Miller did animation work and the artwork has a storyboard look and feel to it. The art was published in a book called Janines Genie (based on an episode in the animated carton), by Knights Books, 1989.

Thanks!

ecto1_oa3.jpg

Edited by comicwiz