• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement re: George Perez Retirement & 2019 convention appearances

46 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

How could you possibly write something so incorrect while quoting a post that mentions New Teen Titans?

???

:facepalm:

lol

Even if I'm 100% completely wrong what's your friggin' problem you little troll? What's with the antagonistic BS? Why wouldn't you simply state a fact if I'm wrong in a polite manner. "How could you possibly write something so incorrect..." Geez, are you completely lacking in social graces? Lame.

People come to this board because of their love of comics. Not so they can be antagonized by some armchair comic historian. Right or wrong you're acting like an .

8 minutes ago, Kramerica said:

Even if I'm 100% completely wrong what's your friggin' problem you little troll? What's with the antagonistic BS? Why wouldn't you simply state a fact if I'm wrong in a polite manner. "How could you possibly write something so incorrect..." Geez, are you completely lacking in social graces? Lame.

People come to this board because of their love of comics. Not so they can be antagonized by some armchair comic historian. Right or wrong you're acting like an .

Blow me, you illiterate . I'm not the one who posted something blatantly wrong that could have been avoided by actually bothering to read all two :censored: pages of the thread. Again, you even quoted a post that mentioned NTT! I just thought it was funny. (shrug)

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

So..... NYCC? 

Any update on this schedule? 

yes they are updating it.

On 4/17/2019 at 11:00 AM, comics4all said:

GP is a master! probably has forgotten more about art then most artists will ever know! look @ that sketch! 

so iconic and clean.

I had a large virgin print of Avengers Vol. 3, #19 I took to a convention about 12 years ago.   I walked right up to George's table *no line, and asked if he could draw a small Ultron head as well.  He said "I'll have to charge you", I said "That's fine" (not really sure what a head sketch was going to run me.  In about 7 seconds he hands it back to me, as I have my wallet out, he shook his head and said "Don't worry about it".  Classy guy.    

IMG_0599.jpg