• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Form for Sketch Covers
1 1

13 posts in this topic

Where do I find the forms to fill out a sketch cover submission? I have a buddy whos gonna do a sketch cover for me and I want to submit it for a yellow label. I know he needs to fill it out and send it in and I’ve looked but just can’t seem to find the link. Any help would be appreciated 

29 minutes ago, Canadian Geek said:

Where do I find the forms to fill out a sketch cover submission? I have a buddy whos gonna do a sketch cover for me and I want to submit it for a yellow label. I know he needs to fill it out and send it in and I’ve looked but just can’t seem to find the link. Any help would be appreciated 

•  

The form is not available online, you can email cgc directly and request the "Creator Agreement" form. Hope that helps

19 hours ago, Ron C. said:

The submission forms for Signature Series are different... CGC will send a few to you if you ask. Anyone doing sketch covers should have a few on hand.

Do they still send them out? I read in another thread that they stopped sending the signature series forms out.

I picked up a small batch of the forms the last time I was at a comic show that CGC attended.

I do believe you can have a PDF version sent via email if you contact a CGC rep. ***Actually I believe your artist friend will have to do that.

It requires BOTH the Signature series Creator Form shown above in this thread, and the CGC Submission Form.

Edited by Artboy99

On 1/22/2019 at 5:48 PM, Ron C. said:

Here is the CGC Creator's Agreement form. The submission forms for Signature Series are different... CGC will send a few to you if you ask. Anyone doing sketch covers should have a few on hand.

CGC Creator's agreement form.jpeg

This is not an updated form, Please don't use this.

The updated Creator Agreement is this one (picture attached) It's intended use is ONLY for books that are getting mailed in to CGC FROM THE ARTIST OR CREATOR THEMSELVES. We will not accept creator agreements coming in from anyone besides the artists themselves. Also, it is NOT meant and can not be used for back-dated Signatures.

creator agreement.jpg

On 5/24/2019 at 10:27 AM, brittmcmanus said:

This is not an updated form, Please don't use this.

The updated Creator Agreement is this one (picture attached) It's intended use is ONLY for books that are getting mailed in to CGC FROM THE ARTIST OR CREATOR THEMSELVES. We will not accept creator agreements coming in from anyone besides the artists themselves. Also, it is NOT meant and can not be used for back-dated Signatures.

creator agreement.jpg

rrrxr6 is correct... I was sent v3 about 20 minutes ago from Kateeja after requesting the proper forms.