BATMAN #47 CGC 4.5 1st ORIGIN! SHOWCASE 22 CGC VF+ 1st GL! FF #49 FN+ 1ST GALACTUS!

4 posts in this topic

609 posts

Paypal or money order/cashiers check, USA Priority & Signature Confirmation $15, If Canada or other, PM me for options at actual cost.   No returns on CGC books.   1st :takeit:wins the prize and

trumps PM that has not yet posted to a final acceptance on the thread.   I have sold many Major Key and Holy grail comics over the years....My Kudos page:  http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=5066117&Searchpage=3&Main=233790&Words=TC33&topic=0&Search=true#Post5066117

Batman #47 CGC VG+ (and to me it looks far nicer than that by typical CGC golden age standards), qualified only due to cfo.  $725  Entry level price that presents extremely well

Showcase #22 CGC VF+ 1st Green Lantern, only slight color touch and trimmed!  Realistically, hard to imagine this near perfect beauty being anything below FN/VF before that very light work was done.  $2,950

Fantastic Four #49 CGC FN+ 1st Galactus, 2nd Silver Surfer.   I have compared this to closely to several others in this same grade I have seen sell and this presents nicer than any of the others I have seen.  $650

batman 47 VG+.jpg

Batman 47 VG+ back.jpg

showcase22 vf+.jpg

showcase 22 back.jpg

ff49.jpg

ff49 back.jpg

Edited by TC33