• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 238
1 1

4 posts in this topic

So this book is on its way to me, that I got for very cheap due to some damage. I only have two pictures, so I know it's hard/impossible to give a full grade on it. What I'm really looking for is what the maximum possible rating could be given the tear at the staple. The seller described it as in likely "very fine" condition if not for that tear. Assuming he was correct (and he was pretty conservative on the condition of some other items I purchased), could it be possible for this to come back as a 7.0? Or does that damage push it even lower?

rBOg6wJ.jpg

mN2fTen.jpg

I would say it would not be a 7.0 at all. The tear is not great plus there looks to be foxing or something on the barcode and bottom of the front cover. For me, you are more likely in the 5.0-5.5 range. It just looks dirty but maybe a clean could push it up a to a Fine.