• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

On Clink NR - Jim Lee, Todd McFarlane, Joe Quesada, Steve Rude

7 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

In order to pay for past (and future) art purchases, I have consigned some higher end items at ComicLink.  Please take a look and bid!  The items are:

1. Jim Lee Sabretooth trading card art that was later used as a variant cover! - ComicLink Link

2. Todd McFarlane Incredible Hulk 342 Splash page! - ComicLink Link

3. Joe Quesada SpiderMan page, one of the rare pages with his original pencils!   - ComicLink Link

4. Steve Rude Wonder Woman Painting - ComicLink Link

Thanks for looking

Malvin

Hi Folks,

Mid-auction bump with pricing update and scans!

1. Jim Lee Sabretooth trading card art that was later used as a variant cover! $2.4KComicLink Link

2. Todd McFarlane Incredible Hulk 342 Splash page! $2.355KComicLink Link 

3. Joe Quesada SpiderMan page, one of the rare pages with his original pencils! $605  - ComicLink Link

4. Steve Rude Wonder Woman Painting $505ComicLink Link

6OdG0TU7_1602190114351gpadd.jpg

OQvCK5Y2_1602190116281gpadd.jpg

nsJLObLs_1502191549331gpadd.jpg

NvBaNO6F_1502191542191gpadd.jpg

44 minutes ago, eewwnuk said:

ww must have really been upset at that tree.

heh, when I had that piece as part of my collection on CAF, one or two comments said something along the lines of "what is she doing to that tree!", I didn't originally commission it, but somewhere on the piece (likely the back) it was titled as "clearing the way", so I guess she is clearing some trees!

Malvin

Hi Folks,

My auctions are ending tomorrow!  Remember, these all have no reserve!  the items and current prices are:

1. Jim Lee Sabretooth trading card art that was later used as a variant cover! $2.6K - ComicLink Link

2. Todd McFarlane Incredible Hulk 342 Splash page! $2.6K ComicLink Link 

3. Joe Quesada SpiderMan page, one of the rare pages with his original pencils! $655  - ComicLink Link

4. Steve Rude Wonder Woman Painting $705ComicLink Link

6OdG0TU7_1602190114351gpadd.jpg

OQvCK5Y2_1602190116281gpadd.jpg

nsJLObLs_1502191549331gpadd.jpg

NvBaNO6F_1502191542191gpadd.jpg