• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LA Comic Art Show Saturday May 11th 2019

1 post in this topic

This doesn't look to have been cross-posted from CAF announcements to here, so I'll pitch in.

(The actual posting on CAF has a '2018' date rather than 2019, which must be a typo.  I've heard independent skuttlebutt of this date in 2019)

Truth be told, I skipped traveling to the show last year, but, this time around, with confirmation of the date well in advance, I'll strongly consider it!  Have been to the NJ show several times, but would love to come and rub shoulders with the West Coast crowd!

Andrew

LA Comic Art Show
Saturday May 11th 2019
Show Hours: 10am - 4pm
Admission: $20.00 at event door, 15 and under Free
Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles/Redondo Beach
2410 Marine Avenue, Redondo Beach, California 90278
*10 minutes from LAX. Free Parking.

Last year, The LA Comic Art Show was the first West Coast convention dedicated exclusively to Original Comic Book Art. This year it's back bigger with more show, floor space and with special guest Mike Mignola!

The LA Comic Art Show is the first West Coast convention dedicated exclusively to Original Comic Book Art. You'll find no comic books or collectibles, but an incredible array of thousands of pages, covers, paintings, and pin-ups: Original Comic Book, Comic Strip and Illustration Art from the 1940s to the present!

As well as some of the Nation's top Art Dealers and Exhibitors, LA Comic Art Show will feature an exclusive display of Grail Art: a selection of the most sought after Comic Art pages! In addition, The Jack Kirby Museum will project over 1,200 Kirby original art pages from their Kirby Digital Archive! Artists, students, collectors, investors and fans alike will be able to buy, sell, trade, and celebrate Original Comic Book Art!

LA Comic Art Show is conveniently located just 4 miles from LAX, and the hotel is only a minute walk from the Metro Green Line’s Redondo Beach Station. For accommodations, you can contact the Hilton Garden Inn directly at (310) 727-9999.

For further information or to reserve a table please contact:

Bechara Maalouf 
Phone: (781) 910-6704

Facebook: @LAComicartshow
Twitter: @LAComicArtShow1
Edited by thethedew