• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The DC Collection Is COMPLETE.
9 9

1,517 posts in this topic

Incredible indeed and yet there are still those DC giveaways to get so don't we still have to keep a lookout for those. I am suprised somebody on here doesn't have one of those personalized Batman Rain-Blo sendaway comics. Of course some of the giveaways like Supergear are notoriously rare and may be really tough to find.

Post up you DC promo list when you have compiled it-that will be a great resource for promo collectors.

Regardless congratulations for completing this monumental quest!

I'll bet DTA's stomach just sank 27_laughing.gif

Yep. Ian should send him an autographed picture of the collection w the NA#26 as the centerpiece. devil.gif

This is just crying out for some Red Hook magic! I see a NA 26, an image of Ian`s face and a middle finger.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

I'll bet DTA's stomach just sank

I am SO glad I didn't give in to temptation, and held my ground.

I wouldn't be so quick to burn that bridge, pallie. After all, you are going to need DTA's copy when you decide to upgrade your collection or go for your inevitable second/dupe set...

Finally, would you ever consider selling the entire collection? I bet you could get at least 10 million for it...

It's taken me over thirty years and I have no intention of selling it.

Having said that, if someone offered me ten million, I'd sell it and start again, as long as I could keep the Superman/Bradman comic, the Narrative Illustration M.C. Gaines comic, the Twisted Metal promo comic, and Double Action 2, as I think those four would be impossible to ever replace in my lifetime.

It's taken me over thirty years and I have no intention of selling it.

Having said that, if someone offered me ten million, I'd sell it...

You are a master of contradictory statements foreheadslap.gif Now do you want that 10 million in Vietnamese dongs or old Italian lira?

Outstanding Ian!!!!! That was a lofty goal, and you pulled it off!!!! Take some time and let it sink in-The reality of what you've done, and then focus on the "Doc Who" quest. Once again-Congratulations!!!!! Peace CC. thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gif