• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rob Schrab Scud art

3 posts in this topic

Can anyone confirm that Rob Schrab held onto most of his Scud art? There are only 15 pages (from the 24 issue run) plus a handful of sketches on CAF making Scud art rare as hens teeth... I have only come across 3 pages for sale on eBay one time which I bought (though there is a sweet sketch on eBay right now...).

I know this is an old post, but I'm looking to get more pages and found this thread. I've been a huge fan since scud first started and Rob used to bring lots of pages to sdcc. He even once asked on Twitter which pages people would want him to bring to purchase. For a long time he wouldn't sell specific pages with Sussudio. Eventually he gave in and I managed up an amazing page with her and Scud for only 70 bucks. I think since I was pretty young and a huge fan, he hooked it up. I wish I could have afforded more though!