• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Edge of Spider-Verse #2

5 posts in this topic

First time doing this so appreciate your attention and your patience. So I had the good fortune to find a complete set of the Edge of Spider-Verse mini series in my LCS for $20 a few weeks back. They're all in pretty good condition - lay flat, sharp corners - but the big prize is obviously this issue - first Spider-Gwen. The white cover is pretty hard to photo (lots of shadows) but the major area of concern is the bottom left. There are some marks just to the right of the staple - is this the kind of thing that could be cleaned or pressed? 

Bottom Left

bottom_corner.thumb.jpg.8696d685f565c786831aef5ae5fcefab.jpg

Front Cover

front_cover.thumb.jpg.9938847b6f90c36e78e790ed19898008.jpg

Back Cover

The white areas here are pristine - there's a semi opaque pattern layered behind. 

back_cover.thumb.jpg.93d89bbca1c6798099157c55a4330bb1.jpg

Top Left

top_left.thumb.jpg.363ff85306a99e1174967cb6324bc13a.jpg

Bottom Right

bottom_right.thumb.jpg.5e69557e754525a2d2f65aaebea94484.jpg

Thanks for looking. 

No idea what that is next to the bottom staple but it doesnt look like it would press out (also no idea if cleaning would help)

On the spine by the top of the skyscraper, that looks like a small pair of non color breaking creases.  If my old eye are right , hopefully that would press out

Spoiler

I'll guess 9.0-9.2

Very nice LCS pick up! (thumbsu

Light soiling on white areas especially bottom staple (a clean would help), light color-rub/loss near top staple and back bottom right corner, small cb spine tick,

currently 9.0, maybe 9.2 after a clean/press.

If you're looking to sell, CGC 9.0s currently going for $175-200.

Edited by jcjames