• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little bit of this...A little bit of that...Mid grade to High Grade Silver and Bronze sale
1 1

170 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Grocery sacks...., :sick: 

I like the feel of the hot poo mixing with the cold, cold snow...., :banana:

Im glad we are done with that snow mess 

We had 15 inches at one time in December. Never seen so much snow

1 minute ago, arexcrooke said:

Im glad we are done with that snow mess 

We had 15 inches at one time in December. Never seen so much snow

We got a carp-ton this year, as we are basically an extension of that atmospheric river that hit Californica.  I suppose we're somewhat used to big snow years, but my forearms, triceps and lower back are shot from roof raking, breaking out ice dams, and shoveling, shoveling, shoveling.  We're finally getting some spring like weather this past week.

Just now, lizards2 said:

We got a carp-ton this year, as we are basically an extension of that atmospheric river that hit Californica.  I suppose we're somewhat used to big snow years, but my forearms, triceps and lower back are shot from roof raking, breaking out ice dams, and shoveling, shoveling, shoveling.  We're finally getting some spring like weather this past week.

Im either moving to a place that will never see snow or to England. Then I can not see the sun for days on end :banana: Im not moving to a place where snow happens a lot.

2 minutes ago, arexcrooke said:

My personal favorite Juggy cover :cloud9: 

This almost requires an appropriate response, but I can't afford a week-long strike right now.... :sorry: 

14 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

60 degrees in beautiful boise today!

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

This almost requires an appropriate response, but I can't afford a week-long strike right now.... :sorry: 

But think how much money you'd be saving...